[Debian-uk] Keysigning in Cambridge on 24th of January?

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:20:50 GMT 2012

Hi,

2012/1/22 Roger Leigh <rleigh at codelibre.net>:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'll be visiting Cambridge for a job interview on the 24th of
> January.  I've been wanting to upgrade my GPG key to a 4096-bit
> RSA key for a long while, but lacked the time to get it signed,
> and this would be an ideal opportunity.
>
> If there's anyone free who would like to meet up for keysigning,
> and/or food and drink in the late afternoon/early evening before
> I have to get my train back to York, I should be around from
> about 1700-2000.

I'm interested in keysigning too, but a few:

1) I live the next village just south, but still outside Cambridge
(Great Shelford).  I work in a campus a few miles south and don't have
a car at the moment, so couldn't meet you in Cambridge until 18h30 or
so.

2) I'm quite new around here, and I seldom visit Cambridge, so I don't
know good places to eat or anything (which is part of the interest in
meeting with locals, isn't it? :-) )

3) I'm a DM and have very few signatures in my keys, so not a very
"good quality" signature, depending on your purposes :-)

Cheers.