[Debian-uk] Debian-branded Swiss Army Knife shipping

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Wed Oct 19 16:54:32 BST 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 04:30:36PM +0100, Raf Czlonka wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 09:38:17AM BST, Raf Czlonka wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 03:38:57PM BST, Daniel Glassey wrote:
> > > I would if it could be picked up by someone in Cambridge and stored
> > > there until I get back.
> >
> > Not a problem.
> >
> I'm getting reminders and need to confirm shortly.
> What's it gonna be then, eh?

I hadn't realised that shipping costs would be provided if I clicked
through after providing my address details; given that shipping to the
US is no more than shipping to the UK I'm going to go that route and get
it shipped directly to me.

J.

--
Web [ One of the nice things about standards is that there are so  ]
site: http:// [              many of them.               ]       Made by