[Debian-uk] Debian-branded Swiss Army Knife shipping

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:38:57 BST 2011

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 5:49 AM, Jonathan McDowell <noodles at earth.li> wrote:
> I realise I've left this a little late, but on the off-chance other
> people have as well...
>
> I've signed up for one of the Debian-branded Swiss Army knives
> (http://wiki.debian.org/Merchandise/SwissKnives) and the time has come
> to commit. It looks like there may be the possibility of getting cheaper
> shipping as a lot, so, is anyone else in the UK getting one and if so
> would you like to pool shipping?
>
> (I'm assuming it's going to be cheaper for me to get it shipped to the
> UK and pick it up at some point when I'm over than get it shipped to the
> US, even as a group thing.)

I would if it could be picked up by someone in Cambridge and stored
there until I get back.

Though when I asked the price I was given was 12CHF for individual
shipping to anywhere in the world outside 'Europe' - for some reason
UK is the same price as Thailand (and presumably US as well). If you
enter where you want to ship to you get a chance to see the shipping
price and confirm.

HTH,
Daniel