[Debian-uk] BBQ, the reckoning...

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Tue Aug 30 23:46:56 BST 2011

Hey folks,

We've just about recovered from the weekend of fun at my place. It was
awesome to catch up again with the folks that came, and as far as I
can tell everybody enjoyed themselves. :-)

Please express your thanks to our sponsors:

 * Collabora for two of the kegs of Milton beer
 * Mythic Beasts for another keg of the beer
 * antibodyMX for loads of food

Their continuing support is awesome! Thanks, folks, and see you again
next year if not before.

Boring financial stuff: I spent GBP 304.68 total on food, charcoal,
coffee and misc other stuff. People paid in GBP 398.83 this year. As
promised, the surplus (GBP 94.15) will go into Debian UK funds.

Cheers,
--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?