Hangar gate

Bodsan Krylov bogdan.krylov at forpixify.com
Mon Mar 11 08:30:05 GMT 2024

Hello

I represent a Polish manufacturer of large-scale hangar gates.

Depending on your requirements, we can offer sliding, lift, folding, and collapsible gates with unlimited dimensions and any number of wings. We guarantee comprehensive service, including design, production, and installation.

Our designs are created in our own structural design studio, utilizing advanced engineering software. This enables us to shorten order completion times and flexibly adapt to your needs.

To ensure the highest quality of products and services, our design and production processes comply with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.

I would gladly present tailor-made solutions for you. May I get in touch?

Warm regards
Bodsan Krylov