Prospect

C P chpavlides200 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:05:20 BST 2022

Hi there, My name is Chris Pavlides. I am a P/A to Mr. Adrian
Tumelo who is is very influential and wealthy businessman in
Botswana. He is into diamonds and precious metals trading. He is
currently at loggerheads with the Government in his country
because of of his compaign against the Government's policy which
involves killing innocent citizens, and leaving lots of people
homeless and in poverty. Now, the Government are trying to
sabotage his business and seize his diamond mine in retaliation.
They are trying to frustrate him and weaken him financially so
that he would not have the resources to organize and support the
youths who are rebelling against the Government and holding them
accountable for the atrocities they have commited to the people
of the country. Due to this situation, my boss is worried about
his safety and in order to ensure that his family is taken care
of incase anything happens to him, he has asked me to discretely
find a foreign investor that can be trusted to help him
accommodate the $73.8 Mill US Dollars he has in a private deposit
in Europe. He basically wants this funds moved out before the
Government in his country finds out about it because they said
they will also trace all his foreign assets. This is why I am
contacting you today.

We need your help to accommodate and lodge the funds in the
banking system in your country and also invest it in a very
productive projects. We will handle the logistics involved in the
movement of the funds to you. Please note that the entire
business will be executed in a legal way. My boss has also
promised to compensate you handsomely for your role in this
business. Do you think you can handle this? He wants this to be
done discretely so I will be acting as his eyes and ears during
the course of this transaction.

If this proposal interests you, please kindly respond so that I
can give you more details.

Chris.