Dear beloved Friend ...

Mrs Susan Maria Paolo Dieci no-reply at drivethrustuff.com
Wed Jul 7 19:33:07 BST 2021

Dear beloved Friend

 I am Susan Maria Dieci, the wife to Paolo Dieci who founded the
Italian NGO International Committee for the Development of
peoples who died untimely in an Ethiopian Air crash of the month
march 2019. You can view this web site for your perusal to find
the name of my late husband , I am in pain and currently
devastated .

I have been diagnosed of cancer ,I am living in pains and
fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail.
I write to you, having sourced your address from an online
charity email data base. However before the death of my husband
my family had a joint account and deposited the sum of
USD7,500,000 with a security.

I am doing this because I have less than 6 months to live as a
human I therefore need a reliable fellow to champion my course by
receiving this funds for charity only.

you can receive the funds as my next of kin and assist me in
distributing it to the less privilege but you must be honest ,do
not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere. If you
are interested, please send a reply for further details.

Sincerely
Kinds Regards
Mrs Susan Maria Paolo Dieci
Reply to: susanpaolodieci at eclipso.nl