Comments regarding orphan-sysvinit-scripts_0.03_multi.changes

Matthew Vernon matthew at debian.org
Thu Jan 21 09:58:21 GMT 2021

Hi,

On 20/01/2021 23:20, Sean Whitton wrote:

> I would like to verify each of the licenses and copyright these scripts are
> meant to have but that is quite difficult.  Could you indicate exactly where
> each script came from, please?  E.g. "version foo of source package bar" as a
> Comment: field in d/copyright.

Does

https://salsa.debian.org/matthew/orphan-sysvinit-scripts/-/commit/dc2326a9ef971b388057e451ba10f4856d35dbb6

DWYW? I've pushed version 0.05 with that in; essentially the salsa repo
name and commit id (since I extracted these scripts from git rather than
source packages to get the last incarnation of the init script), except
the one that came from devuan where I include the full repo URL.

Regards,

Matthew