Dear Greetings

mrscaitlynbre2 at gmail.com mrscaitlynbre2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:24:48 GMT 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZaIKZdyBTJmwX38De2TfUPbmqkZZzDT8BncXni-igbsZPyw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hello Dear,

My name is Engr, Mrs. Caitlyn Brayden, I am a USA citizen, a business woman
specialized in mining of raw Gold in Africa. but now I am critically sick
with esophageal cancer which has damaged almost all the cells in my body
system.

My late husband died in an accident with our two daughters few years ago
leaving me with our only son whom is just 10 years old, and he is my most
concern now as he is still a child and does not know anything about live
and has nobody to take care of him if I died because I and my late husband
does not have any relatives, we both grew up in the orphanage home and got
married under orphanage as orphans. So if I die now my innocent child would
be left alone in this wicked world and I do not wish to send him to any
orphanage home, I want him to grow up in the hands of an individual, not
orphanage.

Please, I am begging you in the name of God to sincerely accept my
proposal. let me instruct my bank to wire transfer of my total fund to your
account immediately, then you will take my son to your home and raise him
as your own son due to my critical health condition.

As soon as the fund is transferred to your account, you shall take 30% of
the total amount transferred to your account as my representative and the
trustee of my son, and use 70% for the up keeping of my little son.

Please reply immediately with your full data if you agree to help me, so
that we can arrange for the transfer of the fund to your own bank account
before anything happens to me because I will undergo surgery by next week
and I do not know what will be the result of the surgery as the doctor has
told me already that I may not survive. Please reply to my private email
address at. ( bmrscaitlyn.au at gmail.com ).

Looking forward to hearing from you now, it's a matter of urgency.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Caitlyn Brayden.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.