Mr.Samuel Durojaye

samueldurojaye12111 at gmail.com samueldurojaye12111 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:49:46 GMT 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd35NsHEaqzIgpib9Mto69opIKoubrUMiKKCF0bMIy48FrodA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

I  Am Mr.Samuel Durojaye, Director, Foreign Remittance Department- Wema
bank of Nigeria. I am contacting based on a recent meeting held with the
Office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with
the Federal Ministry of Finance and Senate committee on Budget and
planning,National Assembly.

After the meeting, it was agreed to pay James Lee for his overdue contract
payment of Five Million United States Dollars Only {US$5,000,000.00} out of
his long complicated outstanding payment. but this Mr Lee died in motor
accident so am fronting you as his next of kin.

Considering the circumstance that threw up this opportunity,I am willing
and prepared to use my good office and power to get it released to you
either in cash ,to be delivered to your door step at any address of your
choice  but on the condition that it shall be shared 50/50% between us.

I have what it takes to deliver on this transaction in maximum of 7 banking
days devoid of any risk not hitch.All I need to initiate action in the
matter is your formal consent by way of reverting to me with below itemised
information should you settle for secured Cash Delivery to your address:-

Your full name:
Private telephone number:
Choice of address {where you wish the consignment delivered}:

Please Reply Me On This Email Eddress Because Of The
Confidential:Stephenclifford at qq.com

God is with us as we wait for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Samuel Durojaye
Direct tel.no:+234-7081540754

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.