TREAT URGENTLY

compaorekelvinkoaussi10 at gmail.com compaorekelvinkoaussi10 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:15:27 BST 2020

Je vous ai invité à remplir le formulaire suivant :
Formulaire sans titre

Pour remplir ce formulaire, consultez :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScB6l7Pu5VWczbQe1NbadCfkiGnXYPgM4p2OyA2B-Q-Xlj26g/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

 From Mr. Kelvin Compaore
Avenue 15, rue 12.
Yamoussoukro
Côte d'Ivoire.

Dear Sir
Are you there?
How are you and your family today?

Please I'm Mr. Kelvin K. Compaore,the son of Blaise Compaore,the
former head of state of Burkina-Faso that was forced out of office on
the 26 of july
2014 by popular uprising.However we are now based in Yamoussokro,Côte
d'Ivoire.
You can see
website:http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/blaise-compaore-burkina-faso-president-resigns-after-violent-protests-1.2819254

Sir,I will like you to help me invest my inheritance fund of 20.000.000US$
on any the following
fields in your Country such as,Hotels,Real estate
managements,Transportation and Agriculture.
If posible then advice me this point.

I hope to hear from you quickly.

Yours Sincerily
Regards.
Mr. Kelvin K. Compaore.

Google Forms vous permet de créer des enquêtes et d'en analyser les
résultats.