Response to active removal of initscripts

Wed Jul 22 19:50:06 BST 2020

Hi.

Jonathan Carter - 22.07.20, 20:27:04 CEST:
> On 2020/07/22 20:12, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > I am putting you on CC, cause you may have some further insight
> > meanwhile and I bet it would be better that you directly write it to
> > the list instead of… me paraphrasing what you wrote.
>
> How do I subscribe to this list?

Please see:

Back then it was decided to host it outside of official Debian
infrastructure cause there was concern there could be some kind of bashing
of systemd alternatives or pro/contra Systemd discussion going on.

Best,
--
[redacted]