An obligatory document for your company

Companies House online-complaints at companieshouse.gov.uk
Wed Dec 23 19:43:01 GMT 2020

To protect your privacy remote resources have been blocked. Allow

We’ve uploaded an obligatory document for your company OCC-221220-TBU1XAT7X4.
Click  here to download the company complaint.Not all the complaints we get are relevant for us to deal with. We can only consider complaints that we have the legal power to deal with.

If you have difficulties when accessing your document, write to: help at insolvency.gov.ukYou can get further information from our website:  http://www.gov.uk/insolvency-service

This email was sent from a notification-only email addresswhich cannot accept incoming mail. Please do not reply directly to thismessage.

This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named asaddressees only and may contain confidential information. In additionthey may be protected by copyright.If you receive it in error, notify us, delete it and do not make use ofor copy it. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute orpublish this message, except for the purposes for which this message isintended, without our consent.Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge thatInternet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advisethat you understand and accept this lack of security when e-mailing us.For company information, guidance and how to file documents online,please see our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk.This message has been scanned for viruses by Hosted Security, a servicefrom Websense.