Online company complaint ref-151220-BTC2XU590R2HT8

Companies House online-complaints at companieshouse.gov.uk
Tue Dec 15 13:29:44 GMT 2020

To protect your privacy remote resources have been blocked. Allow

    We’ve received an online company complaint ref-101220-OCC6XU73R290HT8.
      Click  here to download the company complaint.              You can view the document using Microsoft Office Excel(macros must be enabled in order to use this workbook).            Company Investigations has the power to investigate limited companies where information we receive suggests corporate abuse; this may include serious misconduct, fraud, scams or sharp practice in the way the company operates.

If you want to contact Company Investigations write to:
  Compliance and Targeting Investigations and Enforcement Services Insolvency Service
 3rd Floor Cannon House 18 Priory Queensway Birmingham B4 6FD
 You can get further information from our website:  http://www.gov.uk/insolvency-service

   This email was sent from a notification-only email address which cannot accept incoming mail. Please do not reply directly to this message.

This message and any attachments are intended for the persons named as addressees only and may contain confidential information. In addition they may be protected by copyright.If you receive it in error, notify us, delete it and do not make use of or copy it. You must not copy, disseminate or otherwise distribute or publish this message, except for the purposes for which this message is intended, without our consent.Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when e-mailing us.For company information, guidance and how to file documents online, please see our website www.companieshouse.gov.uk.This message has been scanned for viruses by Hosted Security, a service from Websense.