Processed: Re: insserv/update-rc.d coordination missing (was Re: Canonical method to locally disable an init script?)

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Dec 14 17:15:08 GMT 2020

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # I am almost considering RC severity here
> severity 975591 important
Bug #975591 [insserv] insserv: warns too loudly when local admin disables a script (…overrides LSB defaults…)
Severity set to 'important' from 'wishlist'
> retitle 975591 insserv: no way to fully disable an init script
Bug #975591 [insserv] insserv: warns too loudly when local admin disables a script (…overrides LSB defaults…)
Changed Bug title to 'insserv: no way to fully disable an init script' from 'insserv: warns too loudly when local admin disables a script (…overrides LSB defaults…)'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

975591: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=975591
Debian Bug Tracking System