Read Carefully, Get Back To Me. mail.gajahojoo.com

Mr. Kazim Ali. info at rspp.co.id
Fri Oct 18 00:58:58 BST 2019

Hello Dear

I have been in search of someone with your last name, so when I
saw you on-line, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we
can assist each other. I am Mr. Kazim Ali, Head of Cooperate
banking NOOR bank. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come
across you now. I am having an important business discussion I
wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because
it is in connection with your last name and you are going to
benefit from it.

A deceased man named Peter, who is a citizen of your country had
a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months,
valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars)
the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January
2018. Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006
Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000
people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how
he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his
death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his
account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when
the account was opened, and he was not married and no children.
Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give
instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the
contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a
means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors
happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they
will take the funds for their personal use and I don't want such
to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and
I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/
Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him,
my bank head quarters will release the account to you.

There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under
a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and i from any
breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than
allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I
am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds
equal,that is 50% to both parties, my share will assist me to
start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your
mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET.
We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response
strictly through my  personal Email address below

EMAIL: kazimali24242 at gmail.com

Regards,

Mr. Kazim Ali.

Head of Cooperate Banking.