ABOUT MY WILL..

Mrs.Marima Eustaquio info at seed.net.tw
Tue Oct 1 20:07:36 BST 2019

Hi

Hearty Greetings,Please let this not sound strange to you for my
only surviving lawyer who would have done this died Early this
year.I prayed and got your email id from your country's guestbook

I'm Mrs.Marima C.Eustaquio.I'm a sick widow of Cancer I have (USD
52,000,000.00) which I want to hand-over to a God fearing Citizen
to be use for Charitable project or a cancer foundation for poor
children and homeless/motherless children.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been
undergoing treatment for the cancer in Texas. I have since lost
my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a
few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is
invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each
year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherless
babies home.

I want you as God fearing person, to also use this money to fund
orphanages and widows,I took this decision, before i rest in
peace because my time will soon be up.

I will tell you more about myself and my plans with this money
when I hear from you. Below is my private email:
mrs.marima.castillo2 at gmail.com

Email: mrs.marima.castillo2 at gmail.com

BR,
Mrs.Marima C. Eustaquio