FINANCE FACILITATOR

Sergey Walton tatcoleb at inco.com.lb
Fri Mar 29 06:32:11 GMT 2019

Dear Prospective Partner,

Would you be interested in partnering with an Ultra High Net
Worth Individual - UHNWI' in a multi-dollars investment finance
in your country? These Investment funds are purely earned from
private and corporate investment portfolios under our direct
jurisdiction.

With our group capital funds, we can finance your signatory
projects and help you to enhance your business sectors requiring
financial expansion. This is an exclusive funding proposal that
we are proud to offer and we leverage finance against an SBLC or
a Bank Guarantee for astute borrowers or those who are asset
rich.

Since we cannot determine if this is the right place to discuss
such transactions or if the e-mail is still functional and also
your willingness to partake in this, we have kept this proposal
brief. Let me your know thoughts.

Regards,

Sergey Walton
Bulletproof Investors Group