I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT,

Miss Karidja Coulibaly misskaridjac0 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:29:54 GMT 2019

Good Day,

Greeting to you and how is your family? sorry for the way i am approaching you here but it is because i do not have any other choice.. My name is Miss Karidja Coulibaly, a Ivory Coast by Nationality and only Daughter of late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late father was a well known Ivory Coast militia leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast(FRCI).

You can read more about my father in the

link below: https://u5016240.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=rQ2uMmPkYkvJX0Kby8pgb5XaXKSyvs-2F9lQFuZ1hCPi2QWBf0PIG9i-2Byw8HFiPdWUIoc8u6qStUGrbOCy0ctoXjLTsUJlo6Puj50oW1p99QR95FS7H9LD0e-2FQRAIRweTFy2RvO8ZoY4TWiyUqkRUibw-3D-3D_GA3tWWLb1-2FLi-2BYT1t27j3DLTJNESZ45MVSvdzNJSR-2BvXGvPAkqbXaKnIzAseNIZba-2BCFJHRplMDSW6DW7iKkzxhAaSUMLsAZgurYQABEIh0x1C5tqjea9DEM5-2B345G16UToJUiS9SLQcJ5BdKdr8dbsK-2FtQ3HWP3opz0pyxRhdL4AB7WLFs3420NCEBcRMiBwIPrEdT7LIR0ULm75tgFX9vmIbiuLWf5XSfQRcMw3JVqy3Shp1xchY4LiUWoNCtp

I am 24years old female from the Republic of Ivory Coast, West Africa. My late father deposited the sum of $27, 500, 000, 00 Million Dollars in one of the European Banks with my name as the next of kin to safe guard against my future. I'm contacting you for your help and assistant for the investment project worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($27, 500, 000, 00) under your management in your country. I am willing to negotiate the investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING INVESTMENT PLAN FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

A) Real Estate Management B) Restaurant & Hotel C) Hospital Management D) Food Production

Please if you have another profitable business plan which I may be interested to invest in your country, kindly reply urgently for more information on how the investment fund will be transferred under your custody for onward investment purpose.

Your urgent reply will be
appreciated.
Best regards,
Miss Karidja Coulibaly.