Next stable version

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 31 22:07:28 BST 2019

Sometime during the month of August I am planning to publish a new set
of beta packages for sysvinit, insserv and startpar. We've had some
minor updates to each package and I think it merits a new minor release.
Ideally, if everything looks good with the beta versions, I'll publish
the final release of each package in September.

Before I start the test/beta process, are there any critical fixes or
feature requests that people want to get addressed upstream? I'd rather
get them in now than during the beta phase.

- Jesse