New beta packages available for testing

Dmitry Bogatov KAction at disroot.org
Sun Aug 25 17:07:14 BST 2019

[2019-08-19 12:29] Jesse Smith <jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca>
> [...]
> startpar - 0.64-beta
> =====================
> [...]
> * Fixed testsuite script to give better results to tests. Numbered
> ?? tests so mixed "success" and "failure" messages would be more clear.

Just to double-check. Does this output means that things went well?

	$ make check
	make STARTPAR=/home/iu/devel/salsa/debian/startpar/startpar -C testsuite check
	make[1]: Entering directory '/home/iu/devel/salsa/debian/startpar/testsuite'
	STARTPAR=/home/iu/devel/salsa/debian/startpar/startpar ./runtests
	insserv: warning: could not find all dependencies for $remote_fs
	Test 1 error: the test script in init.d was not running
	Test 2 success: the ls command was running
	make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/iu/devel/salsa/debian/startpar/testsuite'

The word 'error' is scary :)
--
Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once in a few days.
Please, mention in body of your reply when you add or remove recepients.