Compliment

Edward Wilson test at kandk.com.ph
Mon Aug 12 11:03:25 BST 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your reading this. Please consider this proposal lucrative and contact me urgently if your are interested. i have a serious client that want to invest in your country and he willing to fund projects and corporate and Personal loan can also be considered funding at 3% Interest Rate for a duration of 10 Years.

He is interested in growing our influence and reach to other countries, through company financing and investment criteria For funding projects in the renewable & the alternative energy sector, public and private health care services, ICT & device technology, mining and government contracts, construction and real estate development, e-commerce and specialized education, deference and information technology.

It will be my pleasure to talk with you if you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other viable business in your Country, Please write me for possible business Co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 3-5% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and hard loan funding can also be considered. I am available to discuss this proposal with you and to answer any questions you may have in regard to this investment.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Edward Wilson