elogind still waiting in NEW

Adam Borowski kilobyte at angband.pl
Tue Nov 27 16:05:16 GMT 2018

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 03:53:57PM +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 03:07:29PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > > Do we nudge somebody or wait patiently?
> >
> > I will leave it a little longer and then enquire with someone.
>
> Sorry if I am being impatient, but that is another week.
>
> I am happy to make a gentle enquiry on #debian-ftp. Or do you have a better
> approach?

That's the way.  The ftpmasters have repeatedly said they don't mind nudges
-- they don't know what packages are considered important for someone.  So
it's not whining but helping them prioritize.

(Of course, unless you actually use whiny words...)

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ I've read an article about how lively happy music boosts
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ productivity.  You can read it, too, you just need the