elogind still waiting in NEW

Adam Borowski kilobyte at angband.pl
Wed Nov 21 14:51:13 GMT 2018

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 02:07:59PM +0000, Mark Hindley wrote:
> That has been over a week elogind has been waiting in incoming.
>
> Do we nudge somebody or wait patiently?

Alas, the ftpmasters are extremely overworked, and waiting times of ten
months aren't unheard of.  They try to prioritize packages that seem to be
important, but generally rely on _you_ telling them that (if not processed
swiftly).

Thus yeah, asking for expedited review is exactly the thing to do.
Especially that there'll be a lot more packages to mess with afterwards.

A good way to whine^Wprioritize is IRC: OFTC/#debian-ftp

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ We domesticated dogs 36000 years ago; together we chased
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ animals, hung out and licked or scratched our private parts.