libpam-elogind-compat_1.0_multi.changes REJECTED

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed Nov 14 11:20:45 GMT 2018

Mark Hindley writes ("Re: libpam-elogind-compat_1.0_multi.changes REJECTED"):
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 11:43:13PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Ian Jackson writes ("Re: libpam-elogind-compat_1.0_multi.changes REJECTED"):
> > > Otherwise I will get to it tomorrow night if not before.
> >
> > Now fixed.
> I have also done a bit of work on this, mainly to add the pam_systemd.so
> symlink. This also means we can dispense with the lintian override.
>
> Maybe you could consider pulling from  https://github.com/markhindley/libpam-elogind-compat

Sure.  I think it would be best to wait with uploading until 1.1 is
through NEW.

I'm hoping, though, that we will come up with a way of handling this
that does not involve the symlink, and it's possible that the new way
will involve configuring and loading both pam modules and then this
symlink might be a problem.

Ian.

--
Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk>   These opinions are my own.