Elogind v239.1 Devuan/Debian combined source

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Nov 13 18:29:50 GMT 2018

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Elogind v239.1 Devuan/Debian combined source"):
> Mark Hindley writes ("Re: Elogind v239.1 Devuan/Debian combined source"):
> > Yes, I have master which is common to Debian and Devuan, debian
> > and devuan branches off that with the few Distro specific changes
> > and then on the devuan side suites/*** to fit in with Devuan's
> > build system.
>
> OK.  Can you fold into the gitlab.devuan master branch whatever
> changes from my uploads you think are appropriate ?  I hesitate to
> just push the thing there...

I was just about to suggest a vcs-git header and looked to see if
there was one already.  But now I see that there is one and it refers
to what I assume is your personal gitlab namespace (LeePen).
I think we should have some kind of team-ish tree somewhere.

Ian.

--
Ian Jackson <ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk>   These opinions are my own.