Processing of elogind_239.3-3+debian1_amd64.changes

Adam Borowski kilobyte at angband.pl
Mon Dec 17 10:04:09 GMT 2018

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 09:32:23AM +0000, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> elogind_239.3-3+debian1_amd64.changes uploaded successfully to localhost

Apologies for the delay: I promised the upload, but did not actually do so
until today.  Thus, to avoid delaying it even further I made a couple of
small changes and uploaded, leaving other issues until after it passes NEW.

I changed:
* -doc package to arch:all (plus M-A:same to M-A:foreign)
* -doc Depends: on -dev to Recommends:

Wrt metadata:
the "Uploaders" field is meant for Maintainers rather than those who upload
(sign) the package.  Thus, adding me there is wrong -- I do no work on this
package beyond mere testing, thus I deserve no credit, both positive and
negative.  The positive credit is "here's who worked hard to provide you
with this package", the negative is "here's who you shout at when it's
broken".

And actual functionality issues: heck, who would even bother to look at
_that_? :p

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Ivan was a worldly man: born in St. Petersburg, raised in