Overdue funds Payment

C.B.N waleed_youssef at moa.com.eg
Thu Dec 6 00:40:07 GMT 2018

Attention All Concern Beneficiary

This is to notify you of the management meeting of this Bank, Central Bank of Nigeria held on Monday 26th of November 2018 in respect of your long overdue outstanding payment in our banking records. It will interest you to know that your payment was supposed to have been concluded and transferred into your account for years now. In our Central Computer, yours is among the list of unclaimed inheritance funds and you have to update your information through this email contact for immediate confirmation.

You appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a compensation entitlement of US$3,500,000 million (Three Million five hundred thousand Dollars) and it has been approved already for payment through our offshore payment center in Asia. And on confirmation from you we will telex your payment details to the Asian Bank for crediting your account but if you wise for the Central Bank of Nigeria to commence with the transfer please feel free to communicate with us of your preferred option.

Furthermore, I want to bring to your notice that your payment was among the list of beneficiaries payment placed on hold following the dismissal of Inward Remittance Department officer of this Bank for defrauding beneficiaries of their hard earn money in pretense of assisting them to receive their fund.  More so, I want you to understand that the management of our Bank has assigned me to handle your payment until you finally receive your fund.

It has come to the notice of our management that some of the beneficiaries are still dealing with the dismissed officers of the Bank including you as you know it all.  The money you have been sending to these hoodlums would have completed your payment transmission before now, if you had communicated back to this Bank before now instead of wasting your hard earn money and time. Today I am mandated to deal directly with you until you receive your payment and you are therefore to stop further dealings with any group of individuals which you are communicating or dealing with presently, from this moment onward. I understand that you might have spent some money in sending to these hoodlums who perpetrate themselves to be working with our bank or correspondent offshore bank.

To this end, you are advice to write back to this office with the following details to enable this office program the transfer of your fund without further delay.

1. Full Name:
2. Residential address:
3. Contact phone number:
4. Bank account information where the fund will be transferred into:
5. Bank Address:
6. Any means of identification:
7. Purpose of the fund:
8. Amount expecting to be paid.

It is expected that you will forward the information on receipt of this mail to this Bank for further processing of the payment release.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Joshua Ali
Executive Assistant to the Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria
Plot 33,Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria