[backgammon] Chouette 2016-11-02

Chris Palmer crpalmer153 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:10:59 GMT 2016

Ah, I was just about to respond to this. Actually, in part knowing I'm
unavailable next week, I'd be very glad to give a lift in both directions
this week.

Roger, could you offer lifts for next week, though, assuming both you and
Stephen were planning to attend and the need was still there?

Where is pickup exactly, Stephen? And 7pm?

See you later,
Chris
Thanks Roger. Can you pick me up, and then if Chris comes maybe he could
take me home?

On Tuesday, 1 November 2016, Roger Salmon <roger.salmon at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can play and am happy to give a lift to Stephen.  If necessary I can
> give a lift both ways, but would prefer if Chris could do one way.
>
> Roger
>

> Roger Salmon
>
> 34 Trafalgar Road
>
> Cambridge CB4 1EU
>
> England
>

> +44 1223 474821
>
> +44 7977 037967 (mobile)
>

> On 01/11/2016 23:48, akgregory at talk21.com wrote:
>
> I shall play, can't help with conveying Stephen.
>
> Andrew
>

> On Tuesday, 1 November 2016, 17:02, Stephen Turner
> <s.r.e.turner at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I would like to try coming to backgammon tomorrow if someone could give me
> a lift from the Science Park and someone could give me a lift home to
> Milton.
>
> --
> Stephen Turner

> .
> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
> gid/cambridge-backgammon/293162197.1306.1478044086623%40mail.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cambridge-backgammon/293162197.1306.1478044086623%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

> --
> .
> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/ms
> gid/cambridge-backgammon/841c8727-c6d3-12df-a6fc-20efca8fbd5d%40gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cambridge-backgammon/841c8727-c6d3-12df-a6fc-20efca8fbd5d%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Stephen Turner

msgid/cambridge-backgammon/CANZZbWmDFCh%3DjUa%3D5RTGuYRSino9LVa-D%3D_
fh5quZyiS464vGg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cambridge-backgammon/CANZZbWmDFCh%3DjUa%3D5RTGuYRSino9LVa-D%3D_fh5quZyiS464vGg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.