[backgammon] Backgammon?

Stephen Turner s.r.e.turner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:47:58 GMT 2016

Hello Chris, good to hear from you. Yes, we meet on Wednesdays from 19:00
at the Cambridge Blue on Gwydir Street. We play chouette for 50p/point.
We'd welcome more people as there are only four regulars at the moment, and
we don't all get there every week. Check this mailing list on the day as we
confirm who's going and if there are fewer than two we cancel it! Hope to
see you tomorrow or some other Wednesday soon.

--
Stephen Turner